Episode 21: Show Notes
Instagram – our friend and our foe. Kidding! But it does seem that way sometimes, yes? It’s an essential platform for wedding pros, so you’re committed to it. But are you sure you’re doing it “right”? In this episode, we call out 5 mistakes we keep seeing wedding pros make on Instagram – and we tell you how to fix ’em! Are you curious to see if you’ve committed any of these 5 deadly Instagram sins? Let’s go, wedding rockstars!
- Treat Instagram like a mini-website or a living breathing portfolio of your work. Don’t make your account private.
- Never, ever post “bad” photos (listen to find out what we mean by that).
- Don’t give your followers a chance to forget about you.
- Don’t skimp on the captions.
- Use hashtags properly.
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!