Episode 15: Show Notes
Ok, honesty time. Have you ever said yes to something that should have been a no? Do you have a hard time saying no in general? If so, you’re not alone! Today we are talking about goal setting, boundaries, how to embrace your enthusiastic yesses and say NO to The Easy No’s. We have the tools to support you in making the right choices for you and your business. Learn how to say no today!
- Everyone has a tough time saying “no” to opportunities.
- Getting clear on your goals will help you find the “easy no’s.”
- There are questions to ask yourself when approached with an opportunity.
- How to say “no” once you’ve already said “yes.”
(affiliate links present)
- “The Easy No” by Renee Dalo a brand-new FREE guide, The Easy “No”. It’s all about goal setting and enforcing boundaries in your biz. AND it has 2 done-for-you email templates. Boom. Go reclaim your time, bosses!
- Do You Have Business Boundaries? by Renee Dalo on Planner’s Lounge
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!