Episode 17: Show Notes
Rockstars, tell the truth…are you still pinning recipes you may never make or home decor ideas to Pinterest, but nothing else? Did you know that Pinterest is a VERY powerful search engine that can push your biz to the 1st page of Google? Jessica Carrillo of Art and Soul Events is our guest today, and we are talking All Things Pinterest – specifically, Using Pinterest to Boost Your Biz! Let’s get to it!
Our Guest – Jessica Carrillo, Owner of Art & Soul Events
Jessica Carrillo is the Owner of Art & Soul Events, a Southern California based Wedding and Event Planning Company. She specializes in designing artsy & soulful weddings in unconventional venues for her bold, rebellious, and creative couples. She founded LA Wedding Vendors & Creatives and she is also a Leader for the Los Angeles chapter of The Rising Tide Society. She’s a social media enthusiast and during her time as a Regional Director of Rising Tide & HoneyBook she developed their Pinterest strategy and managed their Instagram Stories Takeovers. When she’s not hosting a meet-up or teaching a Pinterest class you might find her at a concert, comedy show, boozy brunch, pilates class, or on a Disneyland adventure.
- Pinterest is not a social network, it’s a search engine!
- Pinterest is a great way to get eyeballs on your website.
- Pinterest and blogging go hand-in-hand.
- Collage descriptive images do very well on Pinterest.
(This section contains affiliate links.)
- Tailwind (first month free for new customers)
- LA Vendors and Creatives Facebook Group
- Jessica’s Pinterest Account
- Renee’s Pinterest Account
- Mindy’s Pinterest Account
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!