Episode 19: Show Notes
Feel like you need a little guidance in your business but are confused by the options? We’re breaking it down for you! In this episode, Mindy and Renee discuss the difference between a business coach, a mentor, and a mastermind group. Our goal is to help you figure out which one is right for you at any stage of your business. Let’s rock!
Listen on Apple
- There’s a big difference between having a mentor, a coach, or a mastermind group.
- Sometimes your mentor may not even know you exist (and that’s okay!)
- Creating a small mastermind with your peers can have huge benefits.
- Look for group coaching or mastermind memberships online.
- There are several types of coaches out there – find someone who can serve your needs best!
(This section contains affiliate links.)
- Amy Porterfield
- Marie Forleo
- Pat Flynn
- THE MAKERS with Rachel Miller (If enrollment is closed, sign up for the waitlist.)
- The Savvy Community Mastermind with Heather Crabtree
- Savvy Business Circle (6-month high-level group coaching) with Heather Crabtree
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!