Episode 2: Show Notes
In today’s episode we will be covering the myth of day-of coordination, and why the industry should be calling it “wedding management.”
- Why the phrase “Day-of Coordination” doesn’t make sense.
- Why attaching a time frame to your package is problematic.
- Why all wedding coordination should be considered a luxury service.
- Why it’s up to the entire wedding industry to educate their clients on this language.
- You have to be the Sherpa who leads your clients up the mountain.
- Wedding MBA
- Liz Coopersmith – Silver Charm Events
- Holly Gray – Anything But Gray Events
- Sean Low – The Business of Being Creative
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!