Episode 25: Show Notes
Even though we may FEEL busy all the time, the wedding industry does go through a slow season every year. For most people, it’s between November and February, which is why we are recording this episode in October. We want to get you prepped and ready to make the most of your slow season! Whether it’s checking your systems or creating content for social media, the slow season is the perfect time to give your business a little reset.
- Typically the wedding slow season is November through February, so use this time to work on the back end of your business!
- Things to do during the slow season: Review your systems, draft blog posts, network with your vendor pals.
- Think of ways to generate additional revenue while your main business is slower.
- You may be tempted to be lazy during the slow season – don’t!!
- Episode 6 – How to Get More Industry Referrals from Your Peers
- Episode 10 – Getting Started with Passive Income
- Google Docs and Google Sheets
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!