Episode 26: Show Notes
Here’s what we know for sure: 1. Chocolate cures everything 2. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. 3. If you’re not building an email list, you’re missing out on a major opportunity to uplevel your biz. If Instagram disappeared tomorrow, how would you contact your fans? Uh huh. Exactly. Email list building is SO important for wedding pros, and Cristina Barragan walks us through her simple and, dare we say, easy process for building her list. Best of all, she does it without every using the dreaded word “newsletter”! This is a must-listen episode for everyone, at any stage of business.
Listen on Apple
Cristina Barragan is the Owner and Chief Creative Officer at Posh Peony. In 2005, she started teaching elementary education and at the same time, launched her floral design business as a household hobby, never imagining the growth it would have in the following years! Today, Posh Peony is known for producing luxury and lush floral designs with an emphasis in personalization and an elevated client experience. She runs a boutique style studio that provides full-service design and educational workshops at a local and international level. Her work has been featured numerous times in prominent publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, and many more. With no formal training or education, she has been able to grow and scale her business which has allowed her to pursue her love of teaching in the event industry. Through her florist online community; Fleursociety, she has been able to empower floral designers and entrepreneurs on how to build better businesses with her online courses and LIVE events. Her passion for education manifested in her presidential role with the Event Planners Association for 4 years and later bridged the #communityovercompetition movement by starting the Los Angeles Chapter of Rising Tide Society in 2015 and has since then moved on to lead the Inland Empire group currently. Her past speaking engagements include: Fleursociety Summit, Email Marketing Summit, Mornings with Mayesh, HoneyBook, Tide Talk LA, Rising Tide Summit, and the Rising Tide Leadership Retreat. She has contributed to publications such as Team Flower, Curate, Belong Magazine, HoneyBook, and Rising Tide Society.
- Why wedding professionals should maintain an email list.
- How to use a series of welcome emails to get potential clients to know, like, and trust you.
- The key tools for growing your list.
- Best practices for creating irresistible emails!
(Affiliate links may be present)
- Cristina’s FREE email templates
- Honeybook (get 50% off your first year for new customers)
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!