Episode 27: Show Notes
We are tackling a spooky topic for this week’s episode: Managing scary clients. Sometimes you can’t avoid being in a situation with a difficult client so we’re chatting all about it, including how to break up with a client if absolutely necessary.
- Scary (aka difficult) clients are going to pop up now and then.
- The first step to avoiding a problem client is to be clear on your business core values.
- Careful language is one way to diffuse or avoid a problem situation.
- Sometimes breaking up with a client is the best thing to do for yourself and them.
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!