Episode 3: Show Notes
Today’s episode is all about blogging for your business. We discuss if the wedding blogging industry is dead or does it simply need to evolve? We also talk about the importance of maintaining your own blog on your business website.
- Blogging isn’t dead, but the industry is evolving.
- Niche and local blogs are becoming more popular.
- Why it’s important to maintain your own blog on your business website.
- How often should you publish new blog posts?
- Should you be joining vendor lists on commercial blogs?
- Find out how voice-to-text makes blogging easier.
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!