Episode 31: Show Notes
Styled Shoots. If you are a Wedding Pro, we know you have an opinion on them. Whether you love them, hate them, or fear them, we’ve got you, boo! Styled Shoots are a necessary part of any Wedding Pros promotion and marketing budget, but you don’t have to go it alone. We have best practices, tools, tips, and tricks to make your styled shoot efforts as successful as possible. We get down to the nitty-gritty and chat about budgeting, positioning, vendor relationships, and of course, design. Get ready rockstars, this is one you don’t want to miss!
Our Guest – Lulu Alexander, Owner of Inspire Design Workshop
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!