Episode 33: Show Notes
This week, Mindy leads a fascinating discussion all about Social Media Trends for 2019. What’s in store for us next year? Augmented reality, more authenticity, ChatBots, Alexa, and MORE! As you know, we love social media, so we are here for it all! Listen in as Renee shares her encounter with a chatbot, Mindy discusses her boyfriend Lin Manuel-Miranda, and we share our social media goals for 2019. Also, hear more about Mindy’s yearly online course, Step Up your Social Media, and visit our website to get a special discount code specifically for our listeners! Let’s dig in!
- Instagram is moving away from overly curated images to more authentic images and captions
- Augmented reality (aka face filters!) are going to be even more popular, get on the trend!
- LIVE Video is still hot and increases engagement. Facebook video vs. IGTV vs. IG story videos, which is best for you?
- ChatBots will become more popular and useful for small business owners.
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!