Episode 4: Show Notes
In this episode we tackle one of the most confusing and secretive topics in the wedding industry: pricing! We discuss how should you price yourself when you’re new, why undercutting your competition is horrible, and why you should raise your prices.
- Why our industry doesn’t talk about pricing (but it should!)
- How to determine what you’re worth.
- Why you shouldn’t compare yourself to your peers.
- Determine what type of pricing & packages will work for you.
- Why you shouldn’t name your packages cutesy names.
- Mindy’s Blogging Income Reports
- Tuesdays Together (Rising Tide)
- Kristin Kaplan’s Pricing Workbook
- Valerie Gernhauser
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!