Episode 45: Show Notes
The old adage “If you build it they will come” is only true for that baseball movie. With your wedding biz, you have to build it, run it, and then learn how to shine a spotlight on it … yourself. If you’re currently winging your marketing plan (or if you don’t have one at all, no shame!) THIS is the episode for you! Heidi Thompson is our very special guest, and she breaks this ish down for you into 5 easy steps. Get ready, Rockstars, because after you put Heidi’s tips into action, you are going to have so many leads you won’t know what to do with yourself. But ya gotta do the work, yeah? Yeah. Let’s get it!
Listen on Apple
Our Guest – Heidi Thompson
Heidi Thompson is the best-selling author of Clone Your Best Clients and the founder of Evolve Your Wedding Business where she specializes in business and marketing strategy for wedding professionals. She helps wedding professionals grow their businesses and reach their goals without going crazy in the process. Her business & marketing expertise has been featured on several wedding and business outlets including The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Wedding Business Magazine, Sprouting Photographer, Photo Biz Xposed, Honeybook, WeddingWire World & she’s an advisory board member for the UK Academy Of Wedding & Event Planning.
You can also join her and thousands of other wedding professionals just like you in The Evolve Your Wedding Business Facebook Community.
- Marketing is a whole lot easier and more effective when you have a solid plan.
- Break down your marketing plan into four easy steps to avoid overwhelm.
- The most important part of your marketing plan is research, including knowing your ideal client.
- Having a marketing plan will help you avoid shiny object syndrome.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Jasmine Star’s Ideal Client Avatar (ICA)
- The Wedding Business Collective (Use code: ROCKYOURWEDDINGBIZ)
- Evolve Your Wedding Business Podcast
- Evolve Your Wedding Business IG
- Evolve Your Wedding Business Facebook Group
- Heidi’s Book! Clone Your Best Clients
Thanks for Listening!
Come meet us in person!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!