Episode 50: Luxury Vs. Premium Weddings
Have you ever thought to yourself “It would be so nice to only do 10 weddings a year … as long as they are luxury weddings?” Well, today we are talking about the differences between the Luxury market, the Ultra-Luxury Market and the Premium Market. What does it all mean? Who should you be marketing to? What audience should you be serving? We break it down for you to the nitty-gritty. You may leave this episode with a new outlook on your ideal client! Listen in, Rockstars!
Listen on Apple
- Only 5% of weddings per year are in the Ultra-Luxury tier (budgets of $500,000 +)
- Luxury Wedding budgets fall between $96,000 – $500,000, with the highest percentage of those weddings falling in the $125,000 – $250,000 range.
- Millennials don’t like the word “luxury”, consider taking it out of your branding.
- Show the “luxury” in the quality and style of your work, but please don’t call yourself “luxury”
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Splendid Insights
- 5 Facts About Luxury Weddings – Think Splendid
- Here’s How Much the Average Wedding in 2018 Cost—and Who Paid – Brides
- Study: Millennials Eschew Luxury Brands
- Marcy Blum
- Oh So Inspired Conference Recap
(This section contains affiliate links)
We are reading “The Big Leap” for our very first book club selection, and will discuss it during our April 24 episode! If you would like to read along with us, you can purchase a copy of the book through Amazon here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!