Episode 9: Show Notes
If you’re not using Facebook Groups for your business, you’re missing out on an important networking tool! In this episode, Renee and Mindy go over some basic Facebook Group etiquette and our favorite Groups for business owners.
Key Takeaways: (use outline as guide)
- Participating in Facebook Groups are a great way to grow your business.
- Decide which groups are right for you: Client-facing or business-to-business
- Facebook Groups are not for selling.
- Learn how to manage your notifications.
- Social Media Tips for Awesome Business Owners (Mindy’s group, open to all business owners)
- The Moxie Collective (Renee’s group for Pro Wedding Planners, who have been in business for 5+ years)
- Savvy Business Owners with Heather Crabtree (a group for female entrepreneurs)
- Think Creative Collective (for online entrepreneurs)
- The Rising Tide Society (this is the large, national group. Search in your area for “Tuesdays Together + your area” for your local RTS group)
- Learn, Collaborate, Flourish (this is the public group for Maria Bayer’s sales course)
- LA Wedding Vendors & Creatives (for local Los Angeles vendors only)
- Social Boss with Caitlin Bacher (advice on how to grow your own Facebook group)
- The Refine Community for Wedding Planners (open to Wedding Planners of all experience levels)
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!