Episode 39: Show Notes
Wedding Pros: It’s that time of year again! Get ready, because it’s officially Inquiry Season! What? That’s not what you call it? Listen in as we deep dive into all things Inquiry: response times, canned emails, messaging, knowing your calendar, emails vs. phone calls, and even the psychology of the sales process. Whew! There’s a lot to cover, and we dig through it all! Let’s go, Rockstars!
Listen on Apple
- Use email templates to make the process easier.
- Always know your availability! You should be able to check your calendar from anywhere.
- Response time is CRITICAL. ASAP, and no more than 24 hours.
- Always respond to the client in the manner in which they contacted you. If they email you, email them back! If they call you, call them back!
- Give clear concise direction – one Call to Action- just pick one thing your potential clients have to do to communicate further with you.
- The inquiry process and methods of communication need to be controlled by the business owner, not the client.
- Send a “Closing the Loop” email to end the inquiry process and to combat being “ghosted”
- Use your contact form to give a sense of your pricing. Use a drop-down of budget ranges on your contact form.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Why Don’t They Call Me?: 8 Tips for Converting Wedding & Event Inquiries Into Sales by Alan Berg
- Wedding Management 101
- Wedding Wire’s WedInsights
- PureChat for WordPress (live chat for your website)
- Aisle Planner (get 25% off of your first 3 months)
- Honeybook (get 50% off!)
- Closing the Loop email
Come see us in person!
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!