Episode 12: Show Notes
How closely do you pay attention to the words you are using? And not just your spoken words, but email, too. In this episode Renee and Mindy will teach you how to identify limiting language and, more importantly, how to stop it!
- Step one is to be aware of the words you are using.
- “Sorry,” “Just,” and “Actually” are just a few examples of “limiting language.”
- There are tools you can use to help identify your limiting language in emails.
(This section uses affiliate links.)
- “Playing Big” by Tara Mohr
- These Vocal Techniques Used By Rappers & Kardashians Might Make You Sound Sexier
- Vocal Fry, Made Famous By Kim Kardashian, Is Making Young Women ‘Less Hirable’
- “Just Not Sorry” Gmail Plugin
- Grammarly Chrome Extension
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!