Episode 11: Show Notes
Life happens, and sometimes you need to pack up and move … which means you ALSO need to pack up and move your business! It sounds nearly impossible, but our special guest Casey Brodley of Casey Brodley, Documentary Photo+Video is here to share how she successfully moved her photography and videography business from Los Angeles to Detroit without skipping a beat.
Our Guest – Casey Brodley, Documentary Photo+Video
Casey Brodley is a documentary photographer and videographer based out of Metro Detroit, Michigan. She specializes in capturing weddings and is known for her bright, colorful imagery and quirky personality. Her superpower is her ability to make even the most awkward person comfortable in front of her camera. Her other hobbies include conversing with her dogs like they are humans, watching reruns of The Office, reading tarot cards, listening to a true crime podcasts and dancing like no one is watching.
- Casey shares exactly how she starting marketing her business in a new market, across a couple time zones!
- How to use your social media to start gaining new clients in your new market.
- Networking plays a key role when entering a new market.
- What’s the most important step to take when relocating to a new market?
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!