Episode 18: Show Notes
Today’s episode is All About YOU, Rockstar! Well, it’s about your About website page, and that’s just as good. We walk you through the do’s and don’ts of creating an About You page that helps your potential clients know, like, and trust you. And when they know, like, and trust you … they buy from you. Boom. Let’s get to it!
- Your “About Me” page should tell the visitor about you and your business.
- Keep your ideal client in mind when writing your “About Me” page.
- Write your “About Me” page in the first person.
- Keep it fun and show some personality!
- Bonus points for video.
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!