Episode 28: Show Notes
Renee and Mindy dive back into a topic that is near and dear to Renee’s heart: The Death of Day-of Coordination. This one is for our Wedding Planners! We talk about why DOC and MOC terminology is so damaging to your sales process, and what you can do to turn that around. Renee gives tips and tricks on how to position yourself as an Expert in your market, and how you can use Wedding Management to express your unique service offerings.
Also, we announce the launch of Renee’s online course:
Wedding Management 101: How to Become the Expert, Serve Your Clients Well, and Make More Money, Honey!
Course cart is open November 7th – November 21!
Listen on Apple
- Day-of Coordination or Month-of terminology makes it so difficult to sell your full value as a Wedding Planner.
- Look for ways to provide low-cost (or low-time commitment) but high-value services to your Management clients
- As a Wedding Planner, you also have to be an Educator. Get comfortable with being a teacher to your potential clients.
- If you’re a Wedding Planner, you are also a salesperson. Full stop.
- Confused clients don’t buy.
- Rock Your Wedding Biz episode 2: Wedding Management
- The Myth of Day-of Coordination on Planner’s Lounge
- Join our Facebook group, Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders to get a special discount code for Wedding Management 101
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!