Episode 36: Show Notes
You may have never considered this, but every single email you send out into the world IS your branding. Are you surprised? Your clients and other professionals in your life will interact with your emails far more than will interact with your website or social media. So, how are you making your impression via email? Are you “giving good email”? Listen in for tips, tricks and best practices for stellar emailing! Also, find out which fonts Mindy and Renee really hate. Happy New Year, rockstars!
Listen on Apple
- Email is an extension of your brand!
- Always have a URL branded email address (no Gmail or Hotmail).
- Use your email signature to convey your brand. Make sure it’s concise and professional.
- Spelling and grammar is an important part of your brand! Don’t be lazy on email!
- Include a CTA (Call-To-Action) in the body of your email
- Make sure your punctuation matches your intended tone. Maybe reconsider all those !!!!!
(This section may contain affiliate links.)
- G Suite for Business
- WiseStamp (See Renee’s example below)
- Email Disclaimer Examples
- Honeybook email signature generator (Sign up for Honeybook and get 50% off your first year for new customers)
- Funnier Ways to Say “Sent From My Smartphone”
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!