Episode 43: Show Notes
Be honest: How much time today did you spend looking at other people’s Instagram Stories?? Yeah, we feel you. But IG Stories aren’t just for your viewing pleasure – they are also a goldmine for content creation. If you’ve been shy on IG Stories, NOW is the time to get in the game! Mindy breaks it all down for you- from just the basics to more advanced techniques, including what to post, how to find your analytics, and best tips and tricks. In fact, when you tune in to today’s episode, take a screenshot, post it to you IG Stories, and tag us! Boom! There ya go, you’re on your way to IG stardom! Let’s dive in, rockstars!
Listen on Apple
- Instagram Stories is like a social media platform within a platform!
- Stories are ephemeral content; they disappear after 24 hours.
- Stories are a great way to connect with your followers, and develop that “know, like, and trust” factor.
- Don’t overthink your Stories – be unpolished and authentic.
- Use the analytics to learn what your followers like and dislike.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Amy Porterfield’s Instagram
- Marie Forleo’s Instagram
- Amy Demo’s Instagram
- Katie Pritchard’s Instagram
- Mindy’s Instagram
- Renee’s Instagram
Come see us in person!
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!