Episode 40: Show Notes
Raise your hand if you walk away from your laptop only to pick up your phone and continue working. Yeah, us too. Since we now carry pocket computers around with us all day, this week we are talking about our fave apps for working on the go. Because you know you’re going to be working, so you may as well maximize your awesomeness. From emails to photo editing to responding to client reviews, we’ve got an app for you! Let’s go Rockstars!
- There are so many ways you can use your mobile device to stay connected to your business.
- Set up your mobile signature to indicate that you are responding on the go.
- Use business apps like Google My Business and the WeddingWire for Business to respond to client reviews
- Keep a running list of hashtags in your Notes app.
- Keep all of your apps grouped together by type – especially all of your Social Media apps
- Use the Facebook Pages app to work on your page without all the noise of the full Facebook app.
- Working via mobile is both a blessing and a curse – be sure to set your own office hours and don’t work 24/7.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Google Drive
- Google My Business
- Wedding Wire for Business app
- MailChimp app
- Facebook Pages App for iPhone
- A Color Story
Our IG Accounts!
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!