Episode 29: Show Notes
Do you struggle with goal setting, or keeping New Year’s resolutions? We can help you with that! Molly Mahar is this week’s guest, sharing her best tips for figuring out where you want to go and how to get there.
Our Guest – Molly Mahar, Owner of Stratejoy
Molly Mahar is the founder of Stratejoy — an online community that has helped thousands of women reclaim joy and meaning in their world. She’s an entrepreneur, mama, and adventurer obsessed with taboo topics, designing personal experiments, and the power of sisterhood. Molly teaches everything she knows about claiming ownership of your life + your truth in her 10 month online program, Reclamation. You can access her free training on the 21 Life Skills of the Reclaimed Woman, connect with her via Instagram, or join her for a live online Circle. Molly’s superpowers? Telling the truth kindly, gathering awesome women together, and yes — reclaiming joy.
- Why taking stock of your year is so important.
- How introspection and self-awareness can contribute to entrepreneurial success.
- Failure is an important part of the process.
- How to learn to practice self care, and why it’s so important.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!