Episode 34: Show Notes
On today’s episode, we chat about all things sales with special guest Maria Bayer. We tackle confidence, mindset, how to sell without being “salesy” and what to do when a potential client asks for a dreaded discount. Maria shares actionable strategy and amazing tips to help you up-level your business and become oh-so-profitable in the process. “Change your mindset, change your life!”
Listen on Apple
Maria Bayer is a sales & mindset strategist, coach & wealth creator. She is the creator of “Irresistible Selling” an online group coaching program she designed to help creative business owners book high-paying clients quickly (often on the spot!), grow their business and design a life they love. Maria teaches the authentic selling and mindset strategies that helped her triple her income in less than a year, and go on to book over $25 Million in sales from companies like Target, Best Buy, Ulta, Office Max, and Hyatt. After working together, Maria’s clients often 2x -5x their revenues year over year as they continue applying her strategies. Maria also leads a private Facebook Mastermind group of talented creative business owners called Learn Collaborate Flourish. Maria is a national speaker and has authored and co-authored several Kindle books, and her articles have been featured throughout the creative industry. Maria holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and currently resides in the Scottsdale area with her husband Tim and fur-baby Gia, usually with a cold brew in hand.
- Why “sales” seems to be a dirty word to creatives.
- How to get over your own mindset about pricing your worth.
- Part of the sales process is educating your client on your value.
- Confidence is key!
- Schedule a Discovery Call with Maria
- Irresistible Selling, Maria’s signature course
- Learn, Collaborate, Flourish: Maria’s free Facebook group
- Maria’s Instagram
- Maria on Facebook
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!