Episode 51: Managing a Facebook Group for Your Business
Have you ever considered running a Facebook group for your business? Mindy breaks it all down for you today: why it is a great idea, who you can serve and how it can benefit your business, and how running a group can position you (or train you!) to step out as a leader in your online community. Let’s be real: Everyone is on Facebook – and that’s not changing anytime soon – so why not capitalize on the mindless scrolling you do every day? Let’s get to it, Rockstars!
Listen on Apple
- Starting a Facebook group can position you as a Leader in your community.
- Facebook groups can be business to business or business to client, depending on your biz and your niche.
- Posting “conversation starters” is a great way to keep your group engaged and active.
- Recruit loyal group members as group admins to lighten the load of the workflow. Or you can hire a VA (virtual assistant) for this as well.
- Respond to all the posts! It’s one of the primary struggles of group owners, but also your biggest responsibility as a group owner.
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders!
- Social Media Tips for Awesome Biz Owners
- The Moxie Collective: for Wedding Planners in business 5+ years
- The Rising Tide Facebook Group – currently at 76,000 members!
(This section contains affiliate links)
We are reading “The Big Leap” for our very first book club selection, and will discuss it during our April 24 episode! If you would like to read along with us, you can purchase a copy of the book through Amazon here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!