Episode 35: Show Notes
In this final episode of 2018, Mindy and Renee look back at their first 30-something episodes and highlight the topics that resonated the most with you, our audience. No surprise that Pricing was our most liked topic, with 2 pricing episodes in the top 5 of the year! Who doesn’t love talking about money, right? Our Top 5 rounds out with Wedding Management, Pinterest, Instagram, and Vendor Referrals – further proving that you guys are the smartest and savviest audience in podcast-land. Tune in as we recap the year, plan for next year, and announce two fun new ways to connect with us! Thanks for listening, and we will be back with you in one short week … in 2019!
Listen on Apple
- Pricing: Don’t base your pricing off of your competition, you don’t know if they are profitable!
- Wedding Management: Stop calling it Day-of or Month-of Coordination. It does not exist. Let’s move away from this limiting language.
- Pinterest: Creating content specifically for Pinterest, aka, cover photo collage to drive engagement from Pinterest to your website.
- Instagram: Stop posting blurry photos! Make sure your captions make sense, tell a story with every photo
- Referrals: getting more referrals from your peers is a KEY part of growing a strong business and strong brand
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Ep 20: Pricing Pitfalls to Avoid with Kristin Kaplan
- Ep 4: Pricing
- Ep 2: Wedding Management
- Ep 28: The Death of Day-of Coordination
- Ep 17: Pinterest with Jessica Carrillo
- Ep 21: Simple Things You Should Never Do on Instagram
- Ep 33: 5 Social Media Trends for 2019
- Ep 6: How to Get More Industry Referrals from Your Peers
- Wedding Management 101: The Course (Get on the waitlist!)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- Step Up Your Social Media (online course)
- Submit to Be a Podcast Guest Here!
- Sponsor Info (Coming soon)
Thanks for Listening!
To help us out …
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on iTunes. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow our account on Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Group – Rock Your Wedding Biz Podcast Insiders.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to get updates when new episodes go live!
- Send us an email with topic suggestions or general feedback.
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!